Friday, July 12, 2013

Photo Friday: After Dark

Welcome back to weekly Photo Fridays!! It's been a while...I was preoccupied with passing the Professional Engineering exam and then passing it again because I didn't pass it the first time (whoops). But now I'm less occupied and getting the photography itch (I hear there's no cure). 

I'll start off easy with a photo I took almost a year ago. The Photo Friday challenge word was "After Dark" which inspired me to do the editing on this photo that you see. This pathway was at the top of the Craggy Gardens hiking trail. The trees are tons and tons of Mountain Laurel (or Rhododendron, I never can tell the difference if they're not blooming). The way the path whines and curves through the Laurel makes for a very ethereal/creepy scene. I imagine when these trees are blooming this path would be much more jovial than sinister. 


It's good to be back. I hope to post these Friday photos regularly now. Thanks for reading!

Liz DiNatale


No comments:

Post a Comment