Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feb 12th Photo Friday Contest

As promised I've (Liz) continued this Photo Contest thing. Let's see how long I can keep it going! Feb 12th's photo challenge word was Lightness. I had planned on using a picture of Masi where she was jumping for a ball and edit it to look like she was floating in the air. But when I went home to visit the dogs at lunch yesterday Cleo was warming herself in the sun that was shining through the patio doors and I thought "She's absorbing the lightness!".  I thought it would be a neat picture to play with exposure, highlights and contrast. She is always a willing subject if she doesn't actually have to get up or do anything.

Here's the photo that resulted.

This is one of my favorites of her now. This may be hanging in the house somewhere soon.

I know I promised our engagement photos soon but I've been forgetting to post them. Soon, I promise. Maybe this weekend. I'm afraid after my engagement photos are posted we won't have any more photo shoots to share! Well until my bridal portraits. In other words, if you know of anyone (including yourself of course) who wants some family photos, is getting engaged and needs a wedding photographer, wants to capture some precious moments with their pet or with their spouse, tell them to look us up!

Thanks for reading! We hope you have a great rest of the week and enjoy the beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment