Saturday, July 9, 2011

Photo Friday: Sharp Focus

This Photo Friday blog posts is brought to you by the phrase, Sharp Focus. Lets just pretend I wrote and published this on Friday. 

I love challenge words like this because you can use so many different photos. My photo of choice is one I took during Adrianne and Ricky's engagement photo session. 


Hellllooooooo, beautiful. I love Adrianne's ring. It was very unique and super sparkly. And we all love the sparkly bits. 

Next week's Photo Friday challenge is "Gloomy". With all this rain we've been having I think I should be able to manage a gloomy shot. I say that in order to jinx myself and bring the sun back out. Not that we don't need the rain...drought anyone? Ok, enough about the weather. 

Coming up next weekend are Veronica's maternity photos! Chrissy and I are excited about this photo shoot. It's always a blast to take a first time mum's maternity photos. Keep an eye out for a teaser blog post!

In the meantime, everyone have a splendid weekend! 

Thanks for reading.

Liz DiNatale
www.oakcityphotographync.com

No comments:

Post a Comment