Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo Friday: Of House and Home

Welcome back to Photo Friday! It's a nasty Friday out right now but I hope the weather at least improves. Or else my House and Home might float away. 

For this Photo Friday I thought I'd share two pictures I've taken recently. The first is from our trip to Italy and features a private Venetian house.  


I thought this home was so truly Venetian. With the bridge to the front door, the canal right there, the gondola and then the ivy was just icing on the top. I thought this house was more beautiful than most of the churches and museums I saw. Mostly because it wasn't over the top. It was beautiful in its simplicity. Less is more. 

The second photo I'd like to share, I took last night after dinner. Gunnar was fat and happy and taking his after meal snooze. This is of my house and home. Dogs laying in the most inconvenient locations. 


Eh, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Thanks for reading and happy Friday!

-Liz DiNatale
www.oakcityphotographync.com

No comments:

Post a Comment