Friday, December 20, 2013

Butlers, table for 4!

Back in November I was happy to be able to take the maternity/family photos of our friends Adam and Marianne. A few years back we were fortunate to take their first maternity photos when they were expecting Baby Bee (Max) and I'm so glad they thought of us again when expecting Baby Bear (Hayden). 

I had been holding out on this blog post because Hayden surprised us a couple weeks early and I wanted to get the.."after" photo but I just can't wait any longer. I'll just have to post the "after" photos in a whole separate blog post. It's the cross I bear. 

Onto the photos!


It was a mild beautiful November day when I met Adam and Marianne at the art museum. It's a good thing we did these photos when we did. I think Hayden was born two to three weeks later!


As always Marianne was a glowing portrait of pregnancy. 


Gotta love the itty bitty baby shoes! Max is going to be a great older brother. I'm really looking forward to watching them grow up together! 

Thanks for reading! One more blog post to finish off the holiday photo marathon!

Liz DiNatale

No comments:

Post a Comment