Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Shy Princess

New from the other side of SOR I bring you Regan by Jess Hawn!
-----------------------------

I recently had the chance to to hang out again with this adorable little lady named Regan, I mean "Princess Anna," and her wonderful parents.


It took a while for Regan to warm-up to me again but, in all fairness, she had warned her mother she would probably be "very shy" during the photo shoot.  If only I had watched Frozen before the shoot, I think we would have been best friends from the start!

Even though she was "Princess Anna," that didn't stop her from playing with the frogs in the mud, fishing with a stick and poking dead worms with her wand.

All-in-all, I learned a lot during this shoot, including, "Princess Anna is the best of alllll the Princesses."

Dave and Marci have raised an amazingly, fun little girl who loves ice cream and playing in the dirt.  Thank you for letting me be a part of your photo journey with Regan!

No comments:

Post a Comment