Monday, June 6, 2011

Adrianne, Ricky and Dexter

Back in my days of planning a wedding I joined a website called OffbeatBride.com. It is a wonderful community made up of unique, creative, accepting and outrageous women (and a few men). I still visit the website frequently and eventually came to know Adrianne. Adrianne is a native North Carolinian, born and raised in Carrboro and recent transplant to Durham. She and Ricky met in a great old fashioned romance involving cars, shoes and sarcasm.

Chrissy and I had the esteemed pleasure of getting to know the two of them, and their wiggly, furry, adorable pup, Dexter. On June 3rd, the 5 of us took a stroll through the Duke Gardens. Before our session, Adrianne had warned me that her and Ricky were not "picture people". Well, I beg to differ. 


We had a great time goofing off and exploring the gardens while still capturing their love for each other. 



Adrianne and Ricky are due to make an honest dog out of Dexter, I mean, they're due to marry in September of next year at an awesome venue in Durham. Considering how fantastic they looked for their engagement shots, we can only imagine how beautiful their wedding will be. 

Adrianne, Ricky and Dexter, thank you for allowing us to photograph your fantastic family. You are all so great and we hope to serve your photography needs again! 



Liz DiNatale

No comments:

Post a Comment