Saturday, November 7, 2015

Fall Mini Photo Sessions!

I can't believe it's already November! To kick the holiday season off right Jess and I will be offering Fall Mini Photo Sessions! These mini sessions are the best of both worlds. They're the quick and dirty of holiday photo taking. Each session will be 30 minutes long and you're guaranteed at least 10 high quality digital photos to print off or use in your holiday cards. These sessions will run $50 each and if you want more time, just book two sessions! I'm offering three dates this season to start off (I will add more if needed). This Sunday, November 8th in Cary at Bond Park between 9am and 1pm, Sunday November 15th in Raleigh at Yates Mill Park between 9am and 1pm and on December 5th in Durham at the Tobacco Campus between 9am and 1pm. Message or call me to reserve a half hour session on any of those days!
There's no limit to what type of photo session this can be! New baby bump to adore? Sure! Santa hat on the pups? I'm game! Want to get the whole family together? That sounds awesome!
Please email me at liz@oakcityphotographync.com to book your spot!






No comments:

Post a Comment