Friday, July 15, 2011

Photo Friday: Gloomy

I knew my jinx from last week would work! However, I think it worked too well. I could have done without the 100 degree days with 1,000% humidity. I might be exaggerating on the humidity.
Seeing as how I wasn't going to get my cloudy, weather inspired gloomy picture, I searched my photo library to find something suitable. 


That's sorta gloomy, right? It was the best I could do! I apparently don't take depressing photography. I consider that a good thing.

This was in the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, Co. The rock formations there are just so cool. I loved how they just shot up out of no where and were so orange against the very blue sky.

This week's Photo Friday challenge word is seashore. I have no current plans to go to the beach so...yeah, I don't think this challenge is getting excepted. No worries, I'll still post a picture. I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone. 

Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend. 

-Liz DiNatale
www.oakcityphotographync.com

No comments:

Post a Comment