Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Can't get enough of Anne!

Somewhere between editing Anne and Allan's wedding photos and Anne's "Company Casserole", I decided that I just hadn't gotten enough. Not to mention my newest associate, Jess Hawn, and I needed a photoshoot to practice on before she joined me for a wedding in April! Luckily I managed to convince Anne to lug her beautiful wedding dress around for a couple more hours. And I'm so glad I did...




We had originally planned on going to the Duke Gardens in Durham but picked what turned out to be the busiest day so far this spring. Luckily, Duke campus is right next door and is just as gorgeous.


We enjoyed playing with a prop veil I made for this occasion. Love cathedral veils...


Jess did great and will make an excellent addition to the SOR line up! Thanks to Anne for being the best guinea pig ever! It was pretty funny hearing everyone ask if she was getting married soon or telling her congratulations. I got a laugh out of it. 


Thanks for reading. I'll be back Friday with a Photo Friday!!

Liz DiNatale


No comments:

Post a Comment