Friday, April 13, 2012

Photo Friday: Through my window

I love Friday mornings. I know I don't have to go to work tomorrow, I know I can stay up at night because I can sleep in the next morning and most of all, I get my Friday morning coffee date with Steven. Mmmm cinnamon dolche latte goodness. 

This Photo Friday picture comes to you from the great town of Asheville, North Carolina. I feel like I talk about this place too much. Do I sound like a heartsick teenager? Don't answer that...

Anywho, this is the best picture I could come up with for Through my Window:


This was a bitter cold day in Asheville in February. There was ice on the hood of the Subaru and ice falling from the sky that felt like daggers. While I sat warmly in my heated seat, Steven braved the wind to check the oil of the Subaru and I snapped this photo through the windshield. Yes, I'm a wuss when it comes to the cold now. My blood has long since thinned from my years in Upstate NY. Unless I see snow...for some reason that's all I need to withstand the cold with a smile. 

But that's neither here nor there because now we're well into spring which means summer, mosquitoes, sun burns, heat exhaustion and humidity is on its way. 

I think I'll enjoy the mild weather while I can. So nice. Everyone enjoy their weekend and thanks for reading!

Liz DiNatale

No comments:

Post a Comment