Friday, June 29, 2012

Photo Friday

The photo Friday for today is "Words" but I don't have any pictures of words and I've been wanting to share the photos I took at Catawba Falls for a while now. So you'll get the Catawba Falls photos and just have to deal without photos of words. I hope you don't hate me for that. 

In the beginning of June Steven and I, and our friends Nate and Matt went to Old Fort for a weekend of riding for them and a weekend of Mountains for me. I did some riding as well but it wasn't my focus. My focus is always "Hey! I'm in the mountains!!" which you would think would get old after countless trips...but it doesn't. 

The morning of the Sunday we left, I went on a hike up to Catawba Falls with Nate while Steven and Matt rode up Kistuma. It was a nice treat to walk with Nate since he is also an avid photographer. He didn't mind me stopping to take random photos. He also helped me capture some unique ones. He had the tripod to make it happen. 


This technique may be overdone but I still think it makes photos look dreamy. This walk was dreamy unto itself. I hope to do it again someday. 




Besides my camera gear, the other essential equipment for this hike: Vibrum Fivefingers


KSO: Trek's are absolutely perfect for this type of hiking. 

Thanks for reading and stay cool this weekend!

-Liz DiNatale

No comments:

Post a Comment