Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Itty Bitty Flower

A few weekends ago I was blessed to have the opportunity to take the first professional photographs of sweet baby Silas. 


He is the 3rd born in a series of super sweet boys. His two older brothers are so loving and sweet. 

Since I'm still honing my skill on the wee ones I did these photos for my friend as a gift. I felt like using his new son as a guinea pig was payment enough. 



Silas was a good sport about being positioned and re-positioned while he was trying to take a nap. 


And so were his parents. 


What a great looking trio!


I'm looking forward to seeing Silas grow up to be a fantastic little brother. Thanks again to the Flowers family!

Liz DiNatale

1 comment:

  1. Liz,

    Thanks so much for these photos. They turned out great! Were are thankful to have had you there to document this very short but special time in our son's life.

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete