Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sydnee turned 3!

I absolutely love it when I get repeat family photo sessions! About two years ago Sydnee's parents contacted me to take photos of their darling daughter as she turned 1. I was so happy to receive an email this year asking for another photoshoot to commemorate Sydnee turning 3! My how she's changed!!


This year we headed to one of my favorite locations, the Historic Yates Mill Pond park. Unfortunately the Mill was actually closed for maintenance on the dam but we managed to enjoy the greenways and the boardwalk just fine. 


Sydnee is certainly not shy of the camera anymore. 



Two very opposite photos, one very happy little girl. 


I learned a valuable lesson that day though. Lots of heat and whole bunch of sun can be overwhelming for little kids. Poor Miss Sydnee wasn't feeling so great at the end of our shoot. 


She was a great sport and an excellent subject. I truly hope I get to watch her grow up throughout the years. Thank you again Graham family for an excellent photoshoot!

Liz DiNatale


No comments:

Post a Comment