Sunday, January 24, 2010

A New Genre

We embarked on a new genre of photography in late 2009. Since we began Shades of Red, we were focused on Lifestyle and Wedding Photography. But with new situations comes new experiences and we're always eager to learn! In late 2009, Chrissy and Zack were blessed with an adorable baby girl. I guess you can call her a Chistmas present! Near the end of November, Chrissy allowed me to do their holiday and pregnancy photos. We had the whole clan together, pups included, and strolled around a neighborhood park. Here are a couple of my favorites...





I love the colors of autumn behind them. Fall is one of the most photogenic seasons. See more examples of Family portraits at our website!

After our stroll, we met back at their lovely home for a few more intimate photos. I loved so many of these; it was very hard to decide on which ones to share. After consulting with Chrissy we decided on a select few. Here are a couple examples, for the remainding, please visit our website.




I just love that little hat!






I am eager to post a few photos of Baby D, the camera just loves her! Thanks for checking in!



-Liz DiNatale Shades of Red Photography
www.oakcityphotographync.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment