Friday, January 21, 2011

Photo Friday: Human Form

I had visions of nakedness and silhouettes when I first thought of what picture would be best for this challenge. After a while, I thought it better to not post a naked body to the general internet. Especially one of myself or someone I know. It just so happens that I had the perfect, non-naked, picture for this challenge. 
What better way to represent the human form that the silhouette of a woman and her very pregnant belly? What is a more basic and natural "human form" that child bearing? Well at least that's what I thought. So I took one of Chrissy's maternity photos that I already loved and made it edgier and more emotional with some fancy shamncy editing. Here is the result:


 So if you find that you like this photo, please go vote!

This coming weeks challenge is "Trees" I have a great photo I took at the Garden of the Gods in Colorado that will be perfect! I might not be able to wait until Friday to post it.

News for Shades of Red: I've revamped our website! I've changed our packages and we're currently running a special. I'll be heading to Clayton, NC this weekend to take my new niece's first professional photos. I'm sure she'll have many more as she grows up! Check back for those photos. 

As always, thanks for reading. Have a great weekend!

Liz DiNatale

No comments:

Post a Comment