Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Darden's: Table for 4!

The cofounder of Shades of Red Photography and my good friend Chrissy, is expecting her second little bundle of joy. I had the honor of photographing her growing belly the last time she was cookin and I'm glad to say I was able to again for baby number two. 

Last Sunday, the Dardens met me at Yates Mill Pond Park before my appointment with the Leckie family and we wandered around looking for snakes and sneaking photos of Mara's outrageous "cheese" face. 


I was told this wasn't her usual "cheese" face. 

In any case, she hammed it up and we all enjoyed the photo shoot. 



Aww, they're gonna be great parents....again. They're looking forward to a baby boy any day now! Mara's a ball of energy by herself, I wonder what a baby BOY Darden will be like!


"Wha??" Hehehe, oh Mara. 

Congrats to the growing family. I can't wait to meet the new addition!


Thus ends my series of photos at Yates Mill Pond. Comining up: A Dunn's wedding!!

Thanks for reading!

-Liz DiNatale





No comments:

Post a Comment