Friday, October 18, 2013

Photo Friday: Lonesome

Happy Friday!!! 

It's been a hell of an October for me so far. I found myself in Breckenridge Colorado at the beginning of the month for a 2 week long class on streams. Miraculously, I broke away the Sunday before last and hiked up to see some old mining relics and a couple lakes called the Mohawk Lakes. If you're ever in Breck, when there's not 5 feet of snow, I'd highly recommend that hike. It's absolutely beautiful. 

The trail it's pretty direct and before you know it you're out of the thick trees and on the rocks. That's when you start seeing these old tiny cabins. The first one you come to has no roof and a fallen tree has collapsed most of it. But if you keep going you find this gem right next to some glorious falls. I can only imagine how lonely a night would be up on the mountain alone in this cabin with  nothing but the falls to listen to. 


I've got a busy schedule of family photo shoots this month. I'm looking forward to sharing them all with you! 

Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend!

Liz DiNatale

No comments:

Post a Comment